Hanlie Muliani is a Clinical Psychologist from University of Indonesia, specialised in Child, Teen and Education. She is the founder of Sahabat Orangtua & Anak (SOA).
SOA (Sahabat Orang Tua & Anak) or The Friend of Parents & Kids focuses its work on Parenting and Educational world in Indonesia.
SOA is focusing on Parenting, Counseling, Training for Parents, Kids, Teenagers and Teachers, Bullying Prevention Workshop, Career Direct Assessment (Study and Career Test), Assessment and Learning Center for Learning Difficulties.
SOA mission is to share, grow, and develop an individual, families, and educational world in Indonesia through the right and high quality SOA’s service.
SOA has been a team of lifeskill and character building curriculum of Olifant School in Yogyakarta since 2015 and has supported more than 100 schools in Indonesia.
- 2012-2013 Hanlie Muliani participated in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and received a certification on NLP Practitioner.
- 2013 Hanlie Muliani went to Australia to obtain a certification on Parent Effectivenes Training from Gordon Training International Ltd., Australia.
- 2013 she also completed a special course by Robert Pereira, a Consultant and the Expert of Bullying Prevention.
- 2013 Hanlie Muliani participated in Career Direct Training in order to obtain a certification on Career Direct Consultant. As a Career Direct Consultant, she is number 1 in the region of Asia Pacific, and top 3 in the world.
- 2016 Hanlie Muliani participated in 4 days Narrative Therapy Workshop held by Faculty of Psychology of Atma Jaya University.
- 2018 participated in Understanding the Language Bases of Specific Learning Disorder Workshop, held by PEACE, CAE.
- 2018 participated in Assessment and Intervention Techniques to Help Students with Specific Language Disorder in the Reading Abilities Workshop, held by PEACE, CAE.
- 2018 Hanlie Muliani participated in the Orton Gillingham English course accredited by the International Dyslexia Association, in Singapore.
2018 Hanlie Muliani has completed a workshop “Promoting Resilience Education: Enabling Early Years and Elementary School Educators to Implement a Resilience Curriculum in the Regular Classroom”, presented by Dr. Paul Bartolo & Dr. Carmel Cefai, Tokyo, Japan.
2018 Hanlie Muliani has completed a workshop “Safe, Supported, and Ready to Learn: Social-Emotional Learning Programs in Japan and the U.S. Help Build Children’s Resilience”, presented by Professor Akira Miyazaki and Tonje Molyneux, Tokyo, Japan.
- Bachelor in Psychology from Atma Jaya University, Jakarta
- Master in Clinical Psychologist from University of Indonesia
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner from Indo NLP
- Have completed the Course entitled ‘Parent Effectiveness Training’ with an Australian Instructor from Gordon Training International Ltd., Australia
- Have completed a special course by Robert Pereira, a Consultant and the Expert of Bullying Prevention Australia
- Certified Career Direct Consultant from USA
- Have completed a Narrative Therapy Workshop
- Certified Orton Gillingham English course accredited by the International Dyslexia Association, in Singapore.
- 2015 Hanlie Muliani become the member of Asia Pacific Network for Moral Education.
- 2015 Hanlie Muliani paricipated in the 10th Annual APNME International Conference in University of Sydney, Australia.
- 2016 Hanlie Muliani participated in the International Conference on Teaching and Learning with Technology, Singapore.
- 2017 Hanlie Muliani participated and conducted a presentation in the 11th Annual APNME International Conference in Wuhan, China.
- 2018 Hanlie Muliani participated and conducted a presentation in the International School Psychology Association in Tokyo Seitoku University, Japan.
Hanlie Muliani became a contributor for magazine named CIA.
Hanlie Muliani became a contributor for tabloid Mom and Kids.
Hanlie Muliani is a contributor for some radios: Smart FM Jakarta, VRadio Jakarta and once in 2016 in Suara Indah Bandung in which she was given a privilege to hold a program named Parent & Parenting for 1 year.
Hanlie Muliani was a contributor for Ruang Keluarga DAAI TV and she is a contributor for Bincang Sehati DAAI TV.
Hanlie Muliani was a guest speaker for the event of a film launching titled ‘AIB, Cyber Bullying’.
Hanlie Muliani has written 3 books, titled ‘How To Deal With Your Child’ published by Elex Media Komputindo in 2016 , ‘Why Children Bully?’ published by Grasindo in 2018 and ‘Parent-Child Happy Relationship in 2018’.
Why Children Bully? book has chosen as a Book of the Week at Smart FM Radio, April 20th 2018.
Hanlie Muliani is a volunteer of Resourceful Parenting Indonesia.
She gives Parenting Sessions in some Ruang Publik Terpadu Ramah Anak (RPTRA) areas in Jakarta.
She was a trainer for Yayasan Putra Bahagia Jaya, under the city government of DKI Jakarta.
She has also been a volunteer Psychologist for Keuskupan Agung Jakarta.